I found this recipe in the latest Kraft Foods magazine and it is on my list of the “must try’s” this holiday season.
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp. sugar
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup flour
2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
1/2 tsp. paprika
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Beat butter and sugar with mixer until well blended. Add cheese.
- Mix well. Mix flour and seasonings. Add to cheese mixture, stir until well blended.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into 9-inch log on lightly floured surface; cut into half inch thick slices. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until golden brown. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.