Chopped fresh rosemary
Peeled fresh garlic cloves
- Wipe meat with a clean cloth.
- Poke a few holes and stuff with peeled garlic cloves.
- Chop fresh rosemary and roll meat in herbs. ( I don’t add salt and pepper but it is an option.)
- Roast in pan on an open rack at 325 degrees F. (20 minutes for every 200g + 20 minutes.)
- Carve into thin slices and serve with mint sauce or fruit glaze.
3/4 cup of pitted prunes
3/4 cup of dried apricots
1 cup of water
1 tbsp of brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer gently for 10 minutes until the apricots have softened.
- 10 minutes before end if cooking, pour glaze over meat.
- Baste frequently during this time.
- Remove net, slice and serve.