- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup fine coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups raisins (optional)
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 – 250ml container bakeapple jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the flour and the butter and with a pastry blender or crumble with your hands until the mixture is coarse.
- Add coconut, sugar, raisins and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Meanwhile mash the bakeapple jam in a small bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs.
- Now add the egg/bakeapple mixture to your flour mixture.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Drop by tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheet. (I used small ice cream scoop)
- Bake 18 – 20 minutes. Don’t overbake.