1 cup light artificially sweetened vanilla yoghurt
1/2 cup fat free skim milk
1/2 cup uncooked quick oats
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 large egg, beaten
1 large banana mashed
1 1/4 cup wholewheat flour
1/4 cup unpacked brown sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips divided
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray mini muffin pans (3 x 12)
- Mix yoghurt, milk, oats, vanilla and egg and let stand for a few minutes to soften the oats
- Add mashed banana
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir just enough to blend.
- Add in chocolate chips and spread evenly. Keep a a tablespoonful aside to add on top of muffins
- Scoop in small muffin pans. Enough for 36 muffins.
- Add two choc chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Test with tester to make sure they are cooked.